Reminders for ALL patrollers:
- Be on time!
- Bring your whistle if you have one (Lieutenants) Leave it in your backpack so that it is always with you at school.
- If you are not able to make your shift, it is YOUR responsibility to call in a replacement.
- Dress for the weather (hats, mittens, boots, etc).
- Be attentive while on patrol. No chatting with friends, etc
- If you are not certain if you are patrolling, due to weather, come prepared anyway and we will let you know at the school.
NOTE TO PARENTS OF PATROLS: If your son or daughter is unable to cover their patrolling shift, it is THEIR responsibility to call/make arrangements for a replacement. We are encouraging independence with this matter. Thank you.